Approved by MJR Council 2019-11-11
—— MJR XXII TICKETS ——
- MJR XXII ticket or E-ticket (further – tickets) gives access to all events of Mėnuo Juodaragis XXII festival during August 27 – 30, 2020 on the Dūburys lake island, Zarasai region, Lituania.
- MJR XXII tickets can be purchased either as a physical copy (printed) or electronic (E-tickets) – both are equally valid.
- The MJR ticket price includes payment for the event’s programme, infrastructure fee and charges for ticket service/procession.
- Once purchased the MJR ticket is not to be exchanged to any other ticket form. The MJR ticket is accepted only if presented itself, meaning that it can’t be replaced by presenting evidences of payment, any other data or stories, except the physical ticket or original file.
- MJR ticket is to be marked / scanned once and is valid for a single person only (one Family ticket is for a single family). In case of misuse, the ticket is foreclosed and entrance to the festival denied, with no possibility to purchase a new one again.
- On the entrance to the MJR festival, the ticket holder(s) gets a special MJR wristband. The holder(s) should keep both – the ticket and the wristband – safely until the very end of the event. Those who can not present the ticket and the unblemished wristband, should leave the event territory immediately.
- It is forbidden to resale MJR tickets to other persons for a different price, than paid buying it from the Organisers. In case of fraudulent resale, the ticket would be foreclosed and access to its holder(s) denied.
- Every MJR ticket holder should accept that additional Festival information and most important details could be send to the email provided by the purchaser. No data of the purchaser could be disclosed to any third party.
- The main terms and rules of MJR ticket use are also presented on the ticket itself. These terms replenish these terms and conditions and are of equal validity.
—— FAMILY TICKETS ——
- The MJR Family ticket is a dedication to those brave parents coming to the festival with their preteen children. The MJR Family ticket is to be used by a single family – two adult parents and their child (children) up to 12 (twelve) years of age (inclusive).
- MJR Family ticket does not include or determine other possible family relations or concepts.
- Presenting MJR Family ticket on the entrance, documents proving parentage or guardianship, as well as ID documents of both parents) are required.
- When presenting MJR Family ticket at the gate, all family members should enter together. If one of the parents is missing, no refunds or deductions of the ticket price will be made.
- In case family plans change and adults are coming without children or no suitable documents are presented, then an extra fee is added to make the price equal to that of two regular MJR tickets.
- Parents are fully responsible for their kids and must look after them carefully during the whole event.
—— ELECTRONIC TICKETS (E-TICKETS) ——
- An E-ticket holder must print out the unique PDF file that is sent via email on an A4 white sheet of paper with a coloured or non-coloured printer and present on arrival to the festival. During entrance, the E-ticket will be scanned and the holder(s) will receive a special MJR wristband(s) which will act as your ticket for the rest of the event.
- Holders of MJR E-tickets would be also provided an opportunity to present the tickets via phone or other mobile devices. In this case, it is required that the original ticket’s PDF file is saved on the device. The ticket’s owner is responsible for the legibility of the e-ticket.
- Each MJR E-ticket has a unique QR code, which should remain unblemished.
- Safety of the E-ticket is the sole responsibility of the ticket holder. Copying the E-ticket is strictly prohibited. Images (or parts of them) are not to be shared in public. In case of duplicate, the E-ticket will be disregarded and entry will be refused.
—— PRINTED (PHYSICAL) TICKETS ——
- Printed (physical) tickets for MJR XXII are available at festival agency (“Ragainė” shops in Vilnius and Kaunas), as well as at other festival partners’ venues and events. The printed MJR tickets have the same validity as the electronic tickets.
- The MJR Organizers have right to make discounts for physical tickets on purchase, depending on the way of payment and other conditions.
—— MJR XXII TICKETS’ RETURN ——
- Only the MJR XXII tickets that were purchased until June 1st, 2020 could be returned and refunded until August 3rd, 2020 – with a deduction of 10% as processing fees. Later refunds are possible only in case the event is cancelled, under terms stated by the organiser and by legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
—— OTHER MJR XXII TICKETS and DISCOUNTS ——
- The entrance is free for children up to 9 years of age (inclusive).
- A ticket and the MJR textile wristband from previous festivals grant a symbolic discount (2€) to the most loyal attendees of the event. The wristband must never have been removed. The festival’s attendees must be wearing a wristband when providing the ticket. Otherwise, an additional fee will be added to equal the price to that of a full ticket price. Such tickets can only be purchased by personally arriving at the MJR agencies (“Ragainė” shops) until June 1st, 2020.
- Since 2020 there is a special symbolic payment for pets (dogs) to enter the MJR festival. This ticket is dedicated to rise the awareness of the animal owners and induce better care for their pets on the festival ground. Tickets are purchasable at the festivals entrance.
- Special MJR tickets provide discounts to some social and age groups. Special MJR tickets are valid for all festival time. Purchasing and checking these tickets requires personal documents to prove the discount. If no suitable documents are presented, the special MJR ticket will be disregarded and festival entrance denied.
- Children / youngsters (inclusive until the age of 14) – require an age proving document. After purchasing the tickets and throughout the whole festival children must be supervised by grownups. Tickets are only purchasable at the festivals entrance.
- Seniors – a pensioner’s card is required. Tickets are only purchasable at the festivals entrance.
- Disabled – a disability card is required. Tickets are only purchased at the festivals entrance.
- Residents of Zarasai rural neighbourhood – a document (an ID with a registered place of residence or a reference from a place of employment or education). The amount of these tickets is limited. They are only purchasable beforehand (until the first day of the festival August 27) at the Zarasai district Tourism information centre.
- Students of Zarasai rural neighbourhood – a valid student ID (provided by an education institution of Zarasai rural neighbourhood) is required. Tickets are only purchased at the festivals entrance.
- A special MJR tickets price is set for the registered participants of MJR bicycle and walking treks. Cyclers and hikers who have already bought a ticket for full price will receive the additional amount back on arrival. The treks attendees can also get tickets once they arrive at the festival.
- More detailed information on MJR tickets discounts is provided on the festival website. The amount of discounts can be changed.
————————– COMMON RULES of MJR FESTIVAL ————————–
- Upon purchase of any MJR ticket its holder accepts also the other common rules of MJR festival, common sence and public events attendance in Lithuania.
- It is FORBIDDEN to bring to the festival territory any kind of alcohol, drugs, also guns and other dangerous or poisonous things. Abundantly drunk, spaced-out and aggressive people would be denied.
- Any exposure of political symbols or propaganda is not allowed on the territory of the Festival, unless it was agreed with the Organisers separately.
- The MJR festival is taking place on a beautiful and fragile Nature reserve, therefore every visitor must follow the strict rules of care – no damage to Nature, no litter, no even plucking. On Your leave, please take all Your things with You. Please respect Mother Nature and each other.
- Pets (dogs) are allowed to the festival, but their keepers should take care very responsibly. Pets can not be aggressive or cause any inconveniences to other, must have muzzle. All dogs produced consequences should be fully cleared. In case of festival visitors complaints, owners could be asked to lead pets outside the site.
- The use of photo and video cameras on the festival is not restricted, except the areas and performances marked. We kindly ask and encourage to take care about the personal privacy and magic moments of the festival programme. Please note, that all public pictures taken on the event should be available for non-commercial use to the festival Organisers, free of any prior author agreements.
- The event Organiser is not responsible for changes of the programme if they happen because of weather or unavoidable reasons.
We trust in MJR visitors’ consciousness and good will.
Should You need any further assistance on the festival issues, please contact us:
email <firstname.lastname@example.org>, or phone: +370 520 51727.
The Mėnuo Juodaragis festival is organised by the Baltic music label “Dangus” (non-profit public institution “Baltijos griaustinis”, LT code No. 124631480).
You welcome to visit MJR agency and buy tickets at:
- “Ragainė” Vilnius – Skapo str. 3 – open daily 12:00 – 19:00.
+370 678 86443 / www.facebook.com/dangausragaine
- “Ragainė” Kaunas – Kurpių str. 29 – open daily (except Sunday) 12:00 – 19:00 .
+370 683 63739 / www.facebook.com/ragainekaunas
Festival website – www.mjr.lt